DANS LE NOIR ? BRUSSELS : A UNIQUE IDEA FOR YOUR CORPORATE EVENTS
Since the beginning of the pandemic, our lives but also our way of working drastically changed. If Smartworking has big advantages, teambuilding is clearly not one of them. Thus, companies are wondering how to strengthen the ties between collaborators if they only communicate through their screens. At Dans le Noir ? we may have a few ideas for you!
Within our restaurant in Brussels, we first invite your team to get out of their comfort zone with a dinner in pitch darkness. Challenge your employees with a surprise menu, and let them explore their senses with different flavours, aromas, textures, temperatures. You will quickly realise that communication becomes easier and more spontaneous in the dark: a great way to spend quality time with your colleagues!
If you want to make your event even more special, you can also enjoy sensorial activities in the dark, before or during your meal. Deprived of the sight, the participants will improve communication, foster creativity, and build networks.
Our amazing team of vision impaired guides will lead you through this amazing experience and be with you every step of the way!
*Activity suggestions : Braille secret message, Scent boxes, Drawing in the dark, The block of paper tower, Anecdotes games,…
5 GOOD REASONS TO ORGANISE YOUR CORPORATE EVENT AT DANS LE NOIR ? BRUSSELS RESTAURANT
- Rewarding your team: Performance needs gratitude to reach long-term success! Dans le Noir ? is an innovative concept that helps you create unforgettable memories with your team.
- Celebrating a special event: Company anniversary, Christmas or New Year’s Eve, Incentives… We propose tailored events to meet your expectations.
- Developing new ideas: Brainstorming, product launching, press conferences… Share your message in total darkness to catch the attention of your audience a different way.
- Teambuilding: Organise a teambuilding session in pitch darkness to boost the motivation and help people connect.
- Sensitizing your team: Dans le Noir ? is an inclusive experience which allows you to encounter diversity.