9 THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT DANS LE NOIR ? BRUSSELS
DANS LE NOIR ? IS OPENING IN CENTRAL BRUSSELS: 9 THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT OUR CONCEPT.
Our international concept Dans le Noir ? will open its doors on May 27th* within Warwick Brussels hotel, near to the Grand Place. Before welcoming you in an immersive adventure in the heart of Brussels, we reveal 9 things you should know about our concept.
1. Dans le Noir ? was born in 2004 with the opening of a first restaurant in Paris which is still regularly fully booked. The year after, the brand expanded abroad by opening a new venue in London. Currently, more than 10 cities welcome the concept of dining in the dark and many pop up restaurants were implemented over the years across the world.
2. Our restaurants Dans le Noir ? are an attraction for the celebrities. For example, Kate & William regularly come to our restaurant in London: they love it because they can go unnoticed and spend a fantastic night. In pitch darkness, we are all equals: anonymous, politicians, actors or celebrities, who knows who is the person sitting next to us?
3. Dans le Noir ? hires more than 50% of visually impaired people. They are definitely the most efficient persons to guide our clients in the dark. This job is essential to our concept, but this is not the only one they can be involved in! For example, one of the co-founders of the group is blind as well.
4. Have you ever seen the romantic British movie About Time? The two major characters Tim and Mary, played by the actors Domhnall Gleeson and Rachel McAdams, meet for the first time within Dans le Noir ? London restaurant. We don’t want to spoil the movie; you need to discover it by yourself!
5. We dedicate much attention to the quality of the ingredients we use in our plates. At Dans le Noir ? Brussels, the Head Chef Grégory Lauwaert created a surprise menu specifically dedicated to our unusual concept in Brussels.
6. We realise that communication is more spontaneous in total darkness. Our clients talk to each other from one table to another. It happens often that some of them who did not know each other before entering the dark room, go for a drink at the bar after the experience. This experience creates beautiful encounters.
7. You may know Dans le Noir ? for its restaurants, but did you know about its other immersive experiences in the dark, such as Spas, Sensory Lounge or Escape Game?
8. In an interview in March 2021, guess what Craig David answered to the question "Where would you recommend for a first date?" ? Dans le Noir ? , of course! We told you: celebrities looove our restaurant.
9. Our restaurants welcome both private and corporate events. Birthday or bachelorette parties, proposals, or even corporate teambuilding activities: we have lot of amazing ideas to enjoy a special event in the dark at Dans le Noir ? Brussels restaurant. Your guests will remember it forever; we are regularly ranked among the ten most original concept in the world.
Ready to live a unique experience in pitch darkness? You can already book your table to try this adventure at the heart of the Belgian capital.
- With your family, friends, colleagues or for a special event, book your table on our website: https://brussels.danslenoir.com/en/booking-brussels.html
- To spoil your relatives with an extraordinary moment, discover all our vouchers here: https://brussels.danslenoir.com/shop/
*subject to government guidelines
JOIN US ON