Love makes you blind on Valentine's Day at Dans le Noir ? Brussels.
How to please your partner for Valentine's Day with an original idea? Why not going on an adventure together by offering her/him a unique sensory experience they will never forget.
Our restaurant offers you the opportunity to experience romantic evening with your partner over a 100% surprise dinner in the dark. Located in the prestigious 5* Warwick Brussels hotel in the center of Brussels, a stone's throw from the Grand Place, the environment of our restaurant is unique and perfect to (re)discover your partner without any distractions (the phones stay in the cloak room).
Dans le Noir ? Brussels offers you special opening dates to not miss your chance to celebrate these precious moments.
The restaurant will be be open from Friday evening 11/02 to Monday evening 14/02 included, but will be closed on Thursday 10/02.
A selection of SENSational gifts just for you
Our restaurant Dans le Noir ? Brussels allows you to live a special experience to share with your loved ones or to live by yourself!
To find out more about Gift Voucher gift ideas, click here.
People who have not yet found their soul mate are not forgotten at Dans le Noir? We have observed that in the dark, without any visual judgements, communication becomes easier, and a more friendly/intimate atmosphere is created. It is also an opportunity to meet new people and why not to find love thanks to the shared tables.
Also offer you the duo gift cards to invite your friends or family. You can find our different offers below:
- The tasting menu including three courses (starter, main course, dessert) at 56€.
- The degustation menu with an assortment of drinks (wine or beer) matched with the food at 71€.
- The BOB menu will allows you to find a wide range of soft drinks at 68€.
- The degustation & crémant menu at 80€ with three glasses of Veuve du Vernay brut (rosé option +6€)
- The prestige and champagne menu at 101€ with three glasses of champagne (rosé option +15€)
To find out more about Dans le Noir ? Brussels, contact us or visit our website.